Evagelic Couture

EXAMS OVER BITCHES! Felt kind of release as papers are over and I seriously need some shopping to distress myself. Kay here am I today blogging about my new sponsored outfit and I'm providing my best honest reviews as I've rejected some sponsorship because their items aren't acceptable, boohoo!....


Back to topic, here am I in Aleta Midi Dress in Blue from Evagelic Couture. Yay! finally I don't have to take up much time in choosing my apparels for today! I've always took up lots of time in choosing my tops and bottoms because I'm a very indecisive person.. I mean which girl doesn't takes their own time in choosing the correct piece to look good on them? :)

Dresses are always a great choice because you don't have to dig your entire wardrobe to match the other part. To be honest, my boyf can't stand it when I deck up long dresses because they look really ugly on me, but surprisingly I wore this piece going on a date with him and he'd mention that this outfit's really elegant.




The quality is FABULOUS and I'm REALLY IN LOVE with the quality and not to forget the prints too! Well, basically it's made of cotton polyester, slightly stretchy, smooth and silky when touched.





For those who don't know, I hardly do modelling due to my height and I've always cheated in wearing heels.. hehe! Referring to the above shots taken, I'm wearing size S and this piece definitely fits perfectly on petite sizes like me. :) Please don't get offended, I have no ill intention being sarcastic here. Wear anything you feel comfortable with and most importantly be confident in yourself! Sizes M & L are available in stores! Extremely suitable for workwear and daily occasions.

Anyway, Evagelic Couture is a brand new online store based in Singapore and setting their appeals at an affordable price for their customers. All items are specially handpicked by them and bringing in premium quality items. So hurry, shop now for their latest collections!

To know more, visit..

Quote "melissalsl" to get $2 off for each item.
To end off, remember to snap a picture and hashtag #evageliccouture after you've received your item!

Share:

0 comments