Throwback!

Hi guys! I'm back. Recently been struggling with projects and finally gotten sometime to update my blog.. Yes I'm really busy these days as it was the last second term before graduation..... WHOOP! Can't wait to graduate! *EXCITED* Kay back to the subject that I'm blogging today........... BKK!
Went for a short getaway to bkk last month and got many stuffs back. And yes, it's my second time travelling to bangkok with my boyf, we spent most of our time shopping, eating, exploring. Besides that we actually stayed in at Baiyoke Sky Hotel at Pratunam for a straight 5 day 4 night and it's a great location for shopping as well as filling our stomach with delicious street foods there!! I swear those stuffs there are cheap but their items marked up slightly higher compared to the previous times but after all everything is still affordable. ;) We'd actually planned to go for a night life but sadly due to the curfew, we didn't get to any clubs there. Though, we still enjoyed ourselves having drinking session at the sky bar.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
SUMMED UP PHOTOS.
PICTUREZ UP!
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Floating in mid-air...


Still on board... *excited*


FIRST STOP.......

Our first meal, Basil pork rice at Platinum Fashion Mall Food Court located at level 6! :)




Best waffle ever! The Waffle was first launch in Thailand founded by Mr Suttichai in 2004 and there are more than 200 retail points all over Thailand!!....Wow! If I'm not wrong, I got one of them located at Asoke BTS station, there're many flavours available and mine was topped with raisin! Giving my honest review, you should try this out as it's super yummy! *DROOLS...* Recently they launch their first store in sg located at Bugis Junction and YESSSSSSSS finally its in sg!! I don't have to travel over to bkk to get one anymore! :) Anyway, I got mine at Platinum Mall food court.


Went to collect my lens as my friend ordered for me and for herself as well. Each cost 150bhat as we bought 20 over pairs in total. There're two outlet, one at Platinum Fashion Mall the other at GrandDiamond Plaza. If you wanna buy contact lens from bkk, feel free to pay them a visit. :D
Instagram @dazzlemelens


Some cosplay event going on at Platinum Fashion Mall.

Spotted a Yakult trolley at Platinum Mall while I'm shopping, an aunty actually pushes this trolley around selling yakult to the shop owners as well as shoppers too.

 Some cutie buns outside Platinum Mall.

Macarooooons!




ICE CREAMMMMM ON A HOT SUNNY DAY! :D 80bhat each.

 Tropical Fruit!

 Mint!
*Pardon for his dirty finger nails as he went bkk with me right after his field camp and that's camou.

LOW FAT SUGAR! :D Girls gonna love it! YUM YUM!

NEXT...






 Took a ride on a tuk tuk! *Vroom Vroooom!!*

 That's Grand Diamond Plaza

 In tuk tuk on our way to visit tailor store.... Hey spot the orange tree!



.
.
.

Finally we're here! 


 Guess how much their custom tailor made shirt cost?..... 900bhat> = S$36>!! (Base on the rate I changed which is 25.00) WOW! Cheap isn't it?!
1st - You get to choose the design you like.
2nd - You got measured.
3rd - Make your payment and come back to collect the following day!
Same goes to trousers and of cause the amount aren't the same as shirts.
Hmm.. sadly didn't custom made any top or bottom as we don't need em but got a belt instead. Surprisingly the belt was measured according to your size and they get it done right away for you!

NEXT...







Free flow of drinks!

 *GRUUU GRUUU GRUUUU*

*BLOOOP BLOOOP BLOOOP*

 Tempura


Crab meat & Salmon Sushi

 Kimchi

Pigs liver

Settled our late lunch over at Shabushi restaurant and you've got only 90 minutes to finish up everything! So... you know la, we actually took our time to enjoy the meal. :D

Address: 444 Phayathai Rd, Bangkok, Pathumwan 10330, Thailand
3rd Floor, Shabu shi, MBK
Open daily from 10am to 10pm
Price range: 219 - 290 Baht/pax

Muay Thai boxing event going on..
*WARNING* DO NOT TRY THIS AT HOME.

 NEXT...

 My strawberry juice. :)

 Bought this street food at pratunam night market and I have no idea what is this called but though it's delicious! There's squid in it and it taste spicy. Not recommended for those who are allergic to seafood and those that can't take spice.


 PG13


Time for some selfie! :)

NEXT...








Was at MK restaurant located at MBK and its so different from Singapore!
Located at 7th story of MBK center.

NEXT...



 *Pray pray*


 On going funfair aka pasar malam right outside central world.



 *DROOLS*




 Dare to consume?

 Oysters...? I guess so.







 This is delicious! But I still prefer the one that we bought from an uncle at pratunam night market where he actually pushes his cart around.. And sadly I've forgotten to snap a picture of his cart and the beverage. :(

 MY FAVOURITE!


888! HUAT HUAT HUAT!
K LAME, HAHAHA!!

NEXT...

Headed to chinatown to taste some original birds nest soup as well as shark's fin soup.






 .
.
.
.

 This was located somewhere in chinatown, where the entire road were blocked and many vendors were there selling food. Of cause, portable tables and chairs were setup.


NEXT...


 I swear this was delicious!



Onion omelette!

*DROOLS* Basil pork rice together with drum stick which I continuously ate for 4 days and I actually gained weight. :( 

NEXT...

Chilling at sky bar during curfew hours..






NEXT...

 Visiting my long lost childhood friend at the top of 84th story.


 *LAST WARNING! DUN TURN UR BACK ON ME*



 #nomakeup.

 It turns out this way as there's LED lighting at the top of the hotel.

 Snapping a pic with a military Police on duty. :)
P.s. he's holding an authentic gun.

 So engrossed..

 The wind is strong though. *Smile for the camera!* :)







NEXT...

My last minute hauls. 

 My hauls. Didn't purchase much as nothing really caught my eye though..


During the last day in bkk, a taxi uncle told us that curfew only applies to the citizens there and they didn't prohibit tourist going out during the night. However it's a need to stay indoor from 12am - 4am. He even told us that going clubbing is considered indoor, just that the military sets out the curfew ruling due to the recent protest there. It's was quite sad la..... But nevertheless we still enjoyed ourselves there.

I've sense the gain of weight as I'd observe my stomach getting bigger and I'm blessed that my stomach flattens after a week of strict dieting as well as daily workouts. *PHEW* Lucky it wasn't stubborn fats..

Meanwhile, shall work on my projects as well as getting prepared for my upcoming test.

Stay tuned for my next update, xoxo!
Follow my blog with Bloglovin

Share:

0 comments