SIGNY

Dragging your feet to shop after an exhausted day at work? Come drop by SIGNY store as they had recently launch their latest Preppy and Prints collection with many attractive outfit awaiting for you. :) Rachel & team are really nice by sponsoring their latest collection, and after much consideration I've chose Savannah Floral Print Dress! I'm really in love with the cutting, prints and not to forget the material too! I've received my parcel Thursday morning and I'm very happy with the piece as it fits me perfectly! To add on, the parcel reached me in a day's time via registered mail. Base on my experience, the material was not the kind of thick and uncomfortable type which will make you sweat like a pig.  The dress was made of thick good cotton quality which makes you feel like wearing again and again! Savannah Floral Print Dress suits work outfit, casual wear as well as special occasion!











Head down to SIGNY's webstore and add this piece in ur cart now! Remember to check out by quoting GIDDYUP10 for 10% off storewide applicable for any purchase till the end of August! Hurry before its sold out!

Share:

0 comments