Ambush

Hi guys, instead of using my lappy to blog, I've used my phone as I'm currently out without my pinky. So recently I've made a short trip to Plaza Singapura to have dinner with my dearest. And after much craving for chicken cutlet..... we decided to settle our meal over at Ambush. It was my virgin attempt dining here so lets not be long winded and pictures up! :)

Soup of the day! 3.5/5


Mini sausage platter. 5/5

Chicken Schnitzel. 4/5

Sesame Crusted Salmon Fillet. 3/5

I've given a full rating for Mini sausage platter as the oil simply squirt out with the first bite and it taste delicious! It went really well with mustard and brown sauce served. I would not recommend this to those who are on diet as it contains lots of oil. Subsequently the rest are just right for me as there's more room for improvement.

Overall rating 8/10

Plaza Singapura (The Atrium)
#04-64/66
Tel: 6338 9368

Share:

0 comments