Pedestrian Night x Saveur

A little sum up during last Saturday as I head out with my love for some shopping spree over at orchard. Earlier that day, I wasn't aware that there's event going on and then I later found out that Pedestrian Night was happening in the evening! It's really crowded during that day as I nearly bang into someone when heading towards Isetan, fortunate that my boy was there to keep a lookout for me. :)

Since there are season sale happening, I've splurged on some sale items as well as non sale items which made him ended up bearing the weight of my hauls. (definitely not a problem for Guards man) :) After long hours of shopping for the entire day, we've decided to have our dinner settled over at Saveur as my stomach is calling for food! I can't describe how delicious the food is! Yum yum!

The mushroom soup looks rather watery but the aroma just made you feel like tasting it! The mushroom soup is super tasty!


Salmon confit.
Was told that the salmon was half cook and it was slowly cooked to the right level before serving it.
The salmon is really soft and well cooked, it melted in my mouth right after I poped them in!
It's a 'must try' dish!
Rating: 10/10




Duck confit.
Having doubts in my mind as both Salmon and Duck confit sounds the same but they were categorized under different categories. I've questioned the store manager on what's the difference between Salmon confit and Duck confit. The answer was... they were almost the same as it was slowly cooked to the right level, the difference were just the sides.
Another 'must try' dish as it really taste delicious! Meat were soft and tender, mushroom wasn't overly cooked, mash potatoes taste just right with no black pepper sauce added. After consuming half of it, I got bored with the taste and the slice oranges were there to switch my taste buds. Further more, it taste super sweet which made you would wanna consume the rest of the remaining!
Rating: 9.5/10





Pork Belly.
Soft boiled egg wasn't added for its look but to stop you from getting bored with the taste as pork belly contains fats which will make you feel bored with it. The pork belly is well cooked, meat were tender and the fats were soft to mash up with just a spoon. With just a glance of the golden brown skin, you can tell that its super crispy!
Rating: 9.5/10




So after a sinful dinner, we decided to walk around to join the crowds during Pedestrian Night!








Had a free Polaroid as I didn't bring my Polaroid camera that day. :)
*my stomach is popping out as I just had my dinner!.. :(

*P.s. Photos taken are from my phone as I didn't bring my camera with me, apologize for the lousy quality! 

Share:

0 comments