Stepping out of my comfort zone

Apologize for not being very active recently. I've been very emotional these days.. I'm just gonna make changes in my life. I've decided to step out of my comfort zone, taking up a PA position as offered and started to take my very first step after I met my new boss recently. I've resigned from my previous position as I'm not growing since the day I started work. I'm a person whom likes to grow and learnt along the way. Though we only met each other for less than a month, I was taught many things in life and I'm grateful that I've met him. As time goes by, I'm looking at things differently now. For no reason, I decided not to accept any sponsorship for now because my time is too limited moreover blogging wasn't my main source of income and I never wanna rely on them. Although I've been really busy but I'll still update on the comparison result of my skin complexion using KISS skincare as promised! Lookout for my next update if you wanna see my naked face!

Share:

0 comments