Gender

Little Javin or little Melissa?


My little bean is currently 6 months old! :D

During my first trimester around first 3 months, I constantly vomited like no tomorrow.. I throw out on almost everything I ate, be it porridge or sweet beverages... what goes in came out immediately. I was so worried at the point of time that I'm afraid my baby did not absorb my food intakes. So my hub and I decided to visit the doctor for my first scan during the 4th month of my pregnancy.

A big relief when we were told that the baby was doing well and was healthy.

What I love and hate during pregnancy?

Well, making a switch to motherhood wasn't an easy route. I lost weight during pregnancy and the frequent vomiting process made me feel so sick that I hated it so much. Previously I was a fried chicken wing lover but when it comes to pregnancy, I hated oily food so much till I had difficulties burping, sleeping and even throws out the oily food I ate.

When my baby hits 4th month, my throwing out process reduced but still throws out when I had too much food intake. I can only have up to 3 meals a day sometimes 2 and I have no cravings at all.

Today, my baby is 6 months old second trimester and I'm still eating as per normal, 3 meals a day with no cravings at all. Before pregnancy or even my first trimester, I can't even finish a bowl of wonton noodles. My appetite grew a little and started to finish up my meal when my baby hits 6th month. I hardly have any food that deals with rice and is always noodles noodles and noodles.

During my first check up, took my height and weight and sadly I didn't grew any taller but instead I was happy that I weigh 38kg during 5th month pregnancy! Before I was pregnant I weigh at 38kg now I'm pregnant my weight is still the same as before. Whuttt?!?! Lol! I thought I weigh myself at a malfunctioned machine, so I switched to a different weighing machine to weigh myself once more and it shows the same result. :)


This little one is quite smart or I would rather say smart. She knows her sleeping time and she knows when to get up. Sometimes she even kicks to wake me up for breakfast.. oops did I mentioned "she"? Yes I'm having a baby girl!

Share:

0 comments