Lola's Cafe

Heyyy I'm back! Sorry I've neglected this space for 3 months since my last update and yeah I've been really busy preparing babyM's stuffs as edd falls on 11/12.

Today, I'm gonna share with you my great experience with Lola's Cafe!

1. Service ★★★★★
2. Food ★★★★★
3. Ambiance ★★★★






The ambiance is really cozy with cafe-liked style but the one thing I wasn't very impress with was the space constraint which made us have to wait outside as there are limited seats available. Nevertheless, their service were really great by providing seats and serves drinking water during our wait outside the cafe. As you can see the food were simply DELICIOUS which I don't have much to say. :)

Brunch is only up to 3pm.
Closed on Monday.
You can always google for their opening hours. :)

Thanks for reading!
xoxo!

Share:

0 comments