Originality

Been busy with wedding plans for the past month and finally hard work paid off after going through so much preparations! Received many compliments about our wedding shots and many had been asking where we've done them..

Thanks for the compliment but I'm not going to reveal them as I'm not paid/sponsored to do so. In fact, the whole package was fully paid on our own which I don't find a need to expose the particular bridal boutique. Who would want their wedding shots to be ordinary/common, am I right?

We'd spent lots of time and effort sourcing for the best shots and went to each bridal boutique to made quires. So what makes you think I'm being selfish? What if its your wedding shots being copied/duplicated many times with different faces? LOL..

Okay, shall stop all my nonsense.. If you wish to view my wedding shots, kindly add me on facebook or follow me on instagram.

P.S. I'm not accepting friend request w/o profile pictures or ripped pictures with fake identities.

Thanks for reading!

Share:

0 comments