Going budget

Been doing shopping lately and bought some attractive makeup products for gate crash from Daiso. Some might think that Daiso products are low in quality but I find that its quite reliable and useful. I'm a fan of Daiso since 2013, gotten many pinky/furry products there and my hub always bth (buay tahan) on the amount of items that I've purchased.

My bff Calista (I call her cat also known as Daiso buddy) told me that click network had uploaded a video on the Daiso products and some of them are what we'd bought.. What came into my mind was Xiaxue and QiuQiu, so I proceed to watch that particular episode and the next day I went to loot some of the products that was recommend by QiuQiu.
Pictures up on the products that were hand picked by me! 



Have fun shopping at Daiso!

Share:

0 comments