BREO WoWo Smart Hand Massager

Feeding..Washing.. Carrying.. Baby sitting wasn't an easy job, at the same time I have to care for my own health to prevent falling ill. Every 2-3 hours I have to feed Mathilda and that's the reason why I'm always feeling restless and tired every morning.

I'm thankful to have experienced this smart hand massager as it really helps me by improving blood circulation that keeps me awake for the rest of the day. Because of having insufficient sleep these days, this massager also brings radiance to my complexion and beautifies the hands of mine due to excessive washing. Omg I almost forgotten to hightlight! What's worst is that I suffer lots of shoulder aching as baby Mathilda's weight constantly gaining! I'm lucky that this massager also helps to soothes shoulder aches at the same time! Sounds great right?!?!





Both gender mode are designed as there's different focus acupuncture points for each gender. But it's perfectly fine for users to use both modes. All these modes only differentiate the important points between male and female. What's surprising is that, you can control the massaging pressure using an app!


Benefits For the Women:
1. improves blood circulation
2. beautifies the hands
3. brings radiance to the complexion
4. alleviates sleeping problems
5. soothes shoulder aches

Benefits For the Men:
1. strengthens the kidneys
2. maintains a healthy heart
3. alleviate sleeping problems
4. strengthens the spleen
5. maintains a healthy digestive system

Features:
The World’s First Smart Hand Massager
Designed By Red Dot Design Award-Winning Team From Australia
The Most Portable Massaging Device
Blue-Tooth 4.0 Enabled
Multiple Functions
Multiple Massage Modules
Long-Lasting Battery Life (4 Hours)
Anti-Bacterial Nano Cloth
Controllable By Smart Phones

Now I no longer have pair of tired hands! All thanks to BREO WoWo Smart Hand Massager as it helps to massage my hand everywhere I go! Yes, it's a portable smart hand massager and you can use it everywhere you go!

Like their page at https://www.facebook.com/senohealth/?fref=ts
Before I end off, feel free to drop me a pm for more enquiries!

Share:

2 comments

  1. What plug does it come in? Can it be used in Hong Kong?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, this item is able to be use in Hong Kong. USB cable is provided so it can simply be charged using mobile phone charger plug.

      Delete