Vanitee

Been busy with Mathilda as she needs my 101% care and attention for the time being. Therefore, I'm having difficulties booking fcaial/nail appointments as date/time slots are always taken up. Came across Vanitee app on instagram as it attracted my attention. I was pretty doubtful about it, so I decided to download and give it a try instead. This app saves so much hassle as we consumers do not have to ring up each and every beauty parlour for available date/time slots.

For those who always have busy tight schedule like me will fall in love with this app because you could simply select and fix a date/time slots available.

Easy to book and you need not have to worry as trusted artists on the platform have been verified by Vanitee. Vanitee nail artists are especially good with nail art, so pick one that can design your CNY nail art! Check out with the new "Search & Discovery" function where you browse new trends, designs and like pictures. Find your inspiration here!




As CNY is approaching, I've book my appointment with NailsFifthAvenue via Vanitee app. It really saves so much hassle as it shows up the time slots available by the artist.

Went for my appointment with them for the first time!



I love the ambiance as it fills with relaxation!





The nail artists are really patience while doing my nails. They took pride in their work making sure every little details are in place before I leave!

TADAAA!! Here's the final outlook of my nails! By the way, my index, middle and ring finger are hand drawn!



Weeks before my appointment, I actually trimmed my toe nails really short as I want new nails to be grown. They look really short and silly before grooming. To my surprise after few hours of waiting, they turn out looking so neat and beautiful!


Get a sure-win ang pao with any booking made during the period from now till 14 Feb. Win prizes from $30 Vanitee gift cards to VanityTrove boxes and many more! What are you waiting for?! Book for CNY ASAP! There are still slots available on Vanitee but they’re limited and running out fast! Bookings are instantly confirmed and guaranteed to avoid disappointment. So secure your slots today before its too late!

Share:

0 comments