Before x After

As promised, I'll be doing a comparison between before and after results of my skin complexion. I've been using Kiss whitening collagen cream for months and the result is magnificent! It took just a day to show its results but I was too slothful to snap my skin improvement results. Sorry to keep you waiting... here are the results.

TADA!

BEFORE 
AFTER 

As you can see I neither edit nor filter my photos because my pimples are there to prove it and I applied every other night before going to bed. So eventually my pores are slightly smaller and my skin is much radiant compared to the previous times. This makes me not forgetting to apply this magic cream everynight because the results motivated me. ;) Are you motivated too? Get your hands on a bottle to pamper your skin today!

Share:

0 comments