Short quick update

Been really busy working right after my last day of school which I'd forgotten which day it is and things went really well for me recently. Thought of doing a govt/private part-time diploma course in the near future.. well let see how it goes for me in the coming future. ;) Though school days are indeed sian b'cuz of projects and lectures but pretty sure you'll still miss them afterall. Like meee! Hehehe!

So recently I've went orchard for some shopping and had forgotten to fix my nail at my regular nail salon. It was located at FEP and yes I'm always a regular their b'cuz their skills are really fantastic especially the lady boss who did my nails when I first tried out their service.

Done a set of CNY nail previously.
This was exactly 4 weeks and all crystals are still intact.

I'm not going to reveal the particular shop that I've always went to b'cuz I'm not sponsored/paid to do an advertorial w them. Perhaps you might want to follow me on instagram to know which particular shop fixed my nails over the years!

To end of, do remember to catch my next post on beauty review. Xoxo!

Share:

0 comments