ErucA

Have not been bathing since postnatal period which means for the entire six weeks I didn't enter into the bath room.. I swear I've never felt so dirty before! My mom bought a huge pack of confinement herbal bath for me, but I refuse to bath because I'm extremely afraid of aching and sores on every part of my body, especially joint areas, hence I used them after my postnatal period.

Got invited from the sample store and was introduced to this newly launched shampoo brand ErucA from Japan! Right after my postnatal period, I was shocked to see a huge amount of dirt and dandruff all over my hair! Therefore, I started off using Scalp & Volume shampoo as it helps to moisturizes and cleanse the scalp. Was pretty skeptical at first but with just one wash I'm surprised with the result! It cleanse away all the dirt, dandruff leaving my hair clean, moisturized and aromatic. Scalp & Volume bought over my plus point because I'm madly in love with the scents as it smells like chewy strawberry candy!



Be prepared to look at the horrid before and the awesome aftermath.




Introduction:
ErucA utilizes 12 different types of botanical oils that provides a luxurious and thorough clean while being skin-friendly. The focus has been on seed oils, providing nature's 'silicon-like' effects but without the harmful effects of silicon itself.

Seed oils from broccoli, cowberry, bilberry, milk thistle, etc are the hallmark of these moisturizing and shine-inducing formulas, while the blends also contain other rich botanically-sourced oils such as argan, virgin prune oil, which help rejuvenate tired tresses.




Scalp & Volume

- Botanical oil extracted from specially selected seed oils help to restore balance to your scalp
- Moisturizing hyaluronic acid repair the scalp and alleviate common scalp problems
- All-natural botanical oil extracted from cowberry seeds and bilberry seeds help to revive and restore your hair and scalp





Moist & Repair

- Hair defining formula restore water and oil balances in your hair and scalp for frizz-free hair
-Luxurious argan oil, virgin prune oil and marula oil help to make hair more manageable while being gentle
- Does not strip natural oil from your hair





3D Volume Up

- Silicon-free formula cares for hair and scalp
- Volumizing ingredient creates volume from roots without use of harmful hair products
- Botanical oil extracted from broccoli seed and cranberry seed moisturise and cleanse hair and scalp
- Clarifies hair without stripping essential oils from scalp






How to use:
Just use the right amount of shampoo for your hair length, rinse and apply conditioner.
Tip*: if you have short hair, use only small amount of shampoo (about the size of a 10 cent coin).
50 cents coin size for average length and two 20 cents coins size if your hair is past your shoulders.

Suitable for:
All hair type especially dry scalps from excessive sebum being removed by regular shampoo.

They're having ongoing contest for Christmas, CNY & weekly contests!
So remember to 'Like' ErucA on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/erucasingapore/ to participate in their contest to WIN prizes!

Redeem your free samples from samplestore here!

If you're really keen you can purchase them at Guardian, Tokyu Hands.
Retail price: $18.90 - $22.90
Also availble on E-store

Share:

1 comments